Firearm Transfer

DragonFire Smithing

Do you need to transfer legal ownership of a firearm?

To ship a gun to or from California you need the help of the holder of a Federal Firearms Licence or FFL.

If you have purchased a gun online from someplace like or other licenced gun dealer and need to take owernship here in the area of Sacramento California,I can assist with this type of transfer.

This includeds DRO's, 10 day waiting period required saftey certificate, and all related taxes and fees

If you have any questions about how to do a transfer, please dont hesitate to call

4740 Myrtle Ave.

Unit C

Sacramento CA 95841


Business hours

Mon by Apointment

Tues 12pm to 5pm

Wed 12pm to 5pm

Thur 12pm to 5pm

Fri by Apointment

Sat by Apointment

Sun by Apontiment


Like us on facebook!